There are two cookies that I make every year: Christmas Spice Cookies and Santa's Sugar Cookies. The spice cookies are a Swedish cookie that is similar to gingerbread and the Sugar cookies are a fun and easy way cookie to decorate that require little work :)
The third treat I made this year was peppermint bark because I wanted something gluten-free friendly. It was gobbled up before I took pictures, but here is the recipe:
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 bag white chocolate chips
1 bag Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
3T vegetable or canola oil
1. Cover a medium-large baking sheet with foil.
2. In a microwave safe bowl add in chocolate chips and 1 1/2 T oil. Heat in microwave in 20 second increments until melted, stirring in between. Mine took 1 minute.
3. Pour and spread chocolate on baking sheet, making sure it covers the whole pan. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to harden.
4. After chocolate has hardened, repeat step 2 with the white chocolate. Once melted, pour and spread over milk chocolate.
5. Cover white chocolate layer with Peppermint baking chips.
6. Harden in fridge for another 30 minutes and then crack into pieces.
You can always use crushed candy canes instead! I liked the baking chips because they were a little softer.